7 things you may not know about me
I’ve been tagged by Pascal, so now it's my turn to reveal a few silly things about myself. :-/
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
- The first program I wrote was a very simple Snake-like game on the Atari Basic Programming cartridge. I was 11.
- My first real job was to be a windsurf instructor. It's been the best year of my life. :-)
- I made my military service in the French Gendarmerie (army / police) and seriously considered making a career there. In retrospect, I can't understand why.
- I have a mechanical engineering degree but my wife is the one who repairs stuffs at home. :-s
- My first involvement for the open-source community was to submit a 10-line patch for Nvu in 2004.
- I have more fun tweaking my Vim config than playing computer games.
- I've been involved in the development of the best keyboard in the world.
Seven people to share my trouble:
- Henrik Gemal because I started to learn XUL tweaking his Launchy extension.
- Marcia Knous, just to say “Hi” and for her video of the French Mozilla group in Barcelona :-)
- Flore Allemandou for letting me read her comics and drink her beers.
- Toni Hermoso Pulido because I forgot to mention the Catalan language pack on kompozer.net.
- Simone Lando (aka “Underpass”) because he should have a blog.
- Sonny Piers, I owe him a beer though I can't remember why… never mind.
- Martin Stubenschrott, I don't know him but I’m a big Vimperator-fan and I can’t wait to have a stable Thunderbird3/Muttator config!