I'm doing my best to release KompoZer 0.8b1 before the MozCamp ’09.
Some interesting features have been implemented for this release:
- the FTP support is getting better: KompoZer 0.8b1 is able to upload any file, and creates subfolders properly
- KompoZer 0.8b1 can finally open PHP files on Linux. Vingtetun, I owe you one for this!
- the split view has been improved
GNU/Linux i686 users, you can try the latest nightly here and report bugs here. This version should be pretty close to the official 0.8b1 release but it still needs to be tested: it's not the official 0.8b1 release, it's just a snapshot.
The MacOS X and Windows versions are on their way. L10n contributors, get ready! :-)
EDIT (2009-09-30 15:15 GMT):
- the download link on kompozer.net was a bad idea: I got a bandwidth alert, and kompozer.net might be down for a few hours. This file has been moved to SourceForge.net.
- I'm not sure to have the time to release the official 0.8b1 before the MozCamp. Worst case, the binaries will be available next week.